Friday, August 17, 2012

Sweet Bonnet Goodness

I'm not sure what age girls become too old for bonnets, but figure that if it fits then she's not too old.  I fell in love with this dress and bonnet from Janie and Jack, with whom I have a love/hate relationship.  I love their clothing but I hate to give them my money.

I wish more girly dresses cam in blue floral.  I love it because it has a vintage feel and Little Miss loves it because it has polkadots and a hat.  I'm lucky that she loves hats so much because I'm a sucker for matching hats.


blossoms 2

blossoms 3

blossoms 7

The first photo is by far my favorite of the batch.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I just found your blog through GF. Your little girl is so gorgeous! Love her in the blue & the bonnet. I'm so sad I totally missed the bonnet train when my girl was little =(

    ReplyDelete