Thursday, January 30, 2014

Kids Clothes Week: Winter 2014

Yup, it's that time of year again!  I love kids, clothes week!  I've been up in my craft room sewing like a crazy person.  I've finished a cardigan, a top, a dress (does dropping the hem on a vintage dress count?) and I have plans for more but the light has been so very sad that I've been unable to take pictures.

Don't think I've been slacking off!  There are a few photos on instagram.  My feed is to the right if you want a sneak peak behind the scenes.  Hopefully, I get some semblance of sunlight before the end of the week and I can take some photos.  In the meantime, these will have to hold you over.

Sally Dress

Sweet Bonnie Top

Vintage Dress with dropped hem and mended sash.

Mostly, this round is about completing unfinished projects.  Dropping hems, adding hems and trims, finally sewing on cuffs and buttons and things like that.  It's nice to tackle that to do pile and see it shrink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment