Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fourth of July is Coming!


18 months old

This photo will remain one of my favorite photos of Little Miss until the end of time.  This was her second July 4th celebration.  Every year, we head to the lake with friends.  One of our traditions that I hope will never end.

One of my favorite times of year is almost here.  Since it falls right around my birthday, I always felt like the fireworks were for me ;)  But, we have some traveling plans up ahead so we're furiously trying to get everything squared away before we go over the mountains to visit family and friends we left behind when we moved away.

4 years old

The outfit I wanted to share with you was worn and has ketchup all over the front so I have to do some fancy stain removal before I can take photos.  Since I don't have photos the only photo I have is this bad instragram shot, I'll share photos from previous years.  Nothing was sewn by me, but I'm sharing anyway.  Look away from my store bought goods!

Two years old
Same boots as the previous year.  Same top too.  Little peanut hardly grew but it worked well for me since she got to recycle all of her clothes ;)

Two years old
She absolutely loves those boots.  July 5th, we went berry picking with the family and she insisted on wearing them.

3 years old

3 years old
A couple from last year.  I swear, she grew 2 feet over the winter.  The first photo cracks me up every time I see it.  It completely reminds me of Coco Chanel "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."

Yeah, the boots.  Because she loved them so much, I did a crazy thing and bought them in the next size up.  I made her an outfit for last year, but it was an epic failure.  If you want to make fun, go check it out here.  It's okay to laugh.  I know I did!

and one last photo before I go.  Here she is on her very first 4th celebration looking thrilled with her lot in life.

9 months old and excited to be here







2 comments:

  1. Oh my. That stripey dress and big hat photo looks a lot like my mum on her wedding day in '68 (only her dress was a lot shorter!)
    All too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mother obviously had amazing taste :) That dress is a LOT shorter this year lol

      Delete